TSL is a team of professionals with specialised people to meet diverse customer needs in the field of transport, supply chain and logistics.
Focusing TSL efforts on our Client’s success has resulted in trusted partnerships with our customers. We continue to grow with the success of our customers.
To be leading technology services provider for Transport, Supply Chain and Logistics businesses in Australia and New Zealand. Our solutions will be based on cutting edge technologies continuously adapting to change to deliver the best to our customers.
- To be the trusted IT partner to deliver effective and innovative transport, supply chain and logistics solutions through our team of qualified and experienced professionals. Our Increasing client partnerships are based on trust through the customer value delivered and help them to maximize delivery on their business strategy.
- We continue to deliver cost effective technology-enabled business solutions in a highly customer centric and connected world.
- We offer top class advisory services to logistics organisations, helping unleash technology enabled value. We work with number of organisations to keep them abreast with the fast changing IT landscape and provide advocacy and assistance needed to keep up with disruption.
We use a combination major software system and application to suit the customers need and bringing about the right solution. The main ones are appended below:
Java (Web Development & Android) ,Objective C (iOS), AP.NET, Angular JS,
JSON, XML ,Java script, JQuery, Ruby, Shell
iOS, Android , Windows
REST,SOAP, Mircorservices ( OKAPI)
- ASP.NET, Angular JS, Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS, Apche, MYSQL, UNIX, LYNX shell scripting
- JAVA Mail API, JASON, JAVA Script
- WEB SERVICES – REST, SOAP
- AMEZON S3, AWS
- BI Tools – COGNOS, POWERBI, Qlik View, QLIK Sense
- Microsoft SSIS
- Oracle SQL
- Cloud Monitoring – SPLUNK, KIBANA, DYNATRACE, SOAP UI
- InfoSphere DataStage
- HTML5, WordPress
Web Services API Test Tools
Charles, SOAPUI, Fiddler , POSTMAN, TOSCA
Jenkins (CI), Docker,Ansible, GIT, Splunk, LogStash, AWS(Amazon web services)
Zephyr, JIRA , QC ALM
Test Automation Web Mobile
Selenium, SeeTest, Appium, JUNIT